Tan and exotic, these Brazilian beauties are a perfect gift for anyone who thinks they’ve tried it all. This collection features a rotating selection of Brigadeiro Bakery’s freshest flavors of the day.
Brazilian chef Mariana Vieira opened Brigadeiro Bakery in New York’s SoHo neighborhood in 2014. Since then, the New York bakery has become famous for its namesake Brazilian sweet, brigadeiro (bri-ga-DAY-ro), little balls of fudgy deliciousness made with sweetened condensed milk, butter, and chocolate. Brigadeiro Bakery has been featured on the Cooking Channel, Tasting Table, Epicurious, Rede Globo (Brazil’s largest TV network) and SBT (Brazil’s second largest TV network).
This package includes 24 seasonal brigadeiros
- Arrives with a card with flavors listed
Flavors May include
- Chocolate – Rich chocolate is blended into sweetened condensed milk to form this classic brigadeiro flavor. It is then rolled in chocolate sprinkles as they traditionally do in Brazil.
- Coconut – Coconut, which grows in abundance in Brazil, is the highlight of this brigadeiro. Fresh coconut is infused with the creamy condensed milk ball and then it is rolled in shredded coconut to make this classic flavor.
- Two lovers – This brigadeiro features two classic flavors intertwined as one. Rolled together in sugar, one side features the classic creamy condensed milk flavor and the other is fudgy chocolate.
- White Crunch – This sweet, gooey treat is rolled in chocolate crispies that add the perfect crunch to its creamy interior.
- Pink – This classic Brazilian milk ball is tinted pink and is rolled in sugar for a pretty sweet bite.
- Rainbow White – This classic Brazilian milk ball is rolled in festive rainbow sprinkles.
- Passion fruit – Passion fruit, native to Brazil, is the highlight of this creamy condensed milk ball that has been rolled in sugar for a sweet tropical bite.
- Lemon – This bright, citrusy brigadeiro is blended with Sicilian lemon and rolled in sugar for a sweet and tart bite.
- Banana – Fresh bananas are infused into this creamy condensed milk ball that is lightly dusted with cinnamon.
- Pistachio – This melt in your mouth treat features a pistachio infused milk ball that has been rolled in roasted pistachios for the perfect bite of crunchy, nutty and creamy.
- Nuit – This rich brigadeiro is blended with Belgian dark chocolate and rolled in dark chocolate sprinkles for the perfect fudgy bite.
- Oreo – This Brazilian-American fusion features a vanilla milky center surrounded by crushed Oreo pieces.
- Almonds & Honey – This creamy condensed milk ball is infused with honey and rolled in sliced almonds for the perfect crunch.
- Dulce de Leche & Walnut – Rolled in crushed walnuts, this nutty, sweet treat just melts in your mouth.
- Bahia – Inspired by the large cacao plantations in Bahia, Brazil, these brigadeiros are blended with Belgian dark chocolate and rolled in crunchy organic cocoa nibs for an insanely chocolatey bite.
- Cinnamon Pecan – Rolled in toasted pecans, this pecan and cinnamon flavored brigadeiro is creamy on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
- Coffee – This coffee infused creamy condensed milk ball is rolled in a crunchy hazelnut praline coating.
Instructions / Storage
- Brigadeiros arrive ready to enjoy
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Brigadeiros ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.