Caramel ice cream, loaded with chocolate-covered caramel candies and a caramel swirl!
In the Midwest, just the mention of Bridgeman’s Ice Cream will stir up sweet memories for many. Bridgeman’s can trace its roots back to 1883, when Henry Bridgeman began peddling fresh milk, home to home, from a goat cart in Duluth, Minnesota. He grew it into the largest dairy concern in the Midwest, and in 1936, his sons, Chester and Roy, opened up an ice cream shop. Today, Bridgeman’s Ice Cream is still family-owned, and their traditions of old fashioned hard work and quality ice cream remain the same.
This package includes 4 Pints of Caramelicious Ice Cream
- Ice Cream is Kosher
- Caramelicious – Nonfat Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk, (Condensed Skim Milk, Sugar)butter (Cream, Salt),water, Salt, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Mono and Diglycerides, Milk Chocolate, Flavored Coating (Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali) Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nautral Flavor), Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Condensed Skim Milk, Caramel and Annatto (Color), Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Dextrose
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place pints in the freezer
- Bridgeman’s Ice Cream ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.