Banana ice cream with a peanut butter swirl and chocolate peanut butter truffles!
Back in 1883, Henry Bridgeman began peddling fresh milk, home to home, from a goat cart in Duluth, Minnesota, and it grew into the largest dairy concern in the Midwest. In 1936, his sons, Chester and Roy, opened up an ice cream shop, and today Bridgeman’s Ice Cream is still family-owned, with the same traditions of old fashioned hard work and quality ice cream. In the Midwest, just the mention of Bridgeman’s Ice Cream will stir up sweet memories for many.
This package includes 4 Pints of Banana Buttercup Ice Cream
- Ice Cream is Kosher
- Banana Buttercup – Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Peanut Butter Swirl [peanuts, Sugar, Peanut Oil, Salt], Banana Puree [sugar, Banana Puree, Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor], choco Peanut Truffle [sugar, Coconut Oil, Dextrose, Cocoa Powder, Peanut Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin], Corn Syrup, Stabilizer [locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum], Banana Flavor [natural Flavor, Invert Sugar], Annatto Extract (Color).
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place pints in the freezer
- Bridgeman’s Ice Cream ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.