Brenda’s signature biscuits are super rich and decadent because they’re made with real cream! They’re so buttery they can be eaten plain or with their signature pimento cheese.
Raised in Harvey, Louisiana, just across the Mississippi River from New Orleans, Brenda Buenviaje brought her unique brand of “French Soul Food” to San Francisco in 2007, where it was an immediate hit. Crowds flock to Brenda’s French Soul Food, lining up for hours to get a taste of her soul-satisfying Creole comfort food.
Please Note: Biscuits are uncooked and require baking
This package serves 6-12 people and includes:
- 12 Ready-to-Bake Cream Biscuits
- 2 containers of Pimento Cheese (each 8 oz.)
- Biscuits are uncooked and require baking
- After baking, each biscuit is approximately 4"x 4"x 3"
Biscuits – Flour, Salt, Baking Powder, Sugar, Butter, Cream
Peach Jam – Peaches, Sugar, Salt, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cornstarch
Strawberry Jam – Strawberries, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon, Cornstarch
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice Packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from box and store in the fridge until ready to bake
- If not baking immediately store biscuits in the freezer for 3 weeks
- Do Not Freeze your Spreads
- Defrosted biscuits are good in the fridge for 3 days
- Spreads may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- If frozen, thaw biscuits in the fridge overnight before preparing
- Allow Biscuits to thaw in the fridge overnight
- Preheat oven to 500
- If enjoying your biscuits with ham jam or pimento cheese pull out of the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with cooking oil spray
- Place biscuits on pan spacing about 1” apart
- Bake for exactly 5 minutes
- Lower oven to 300* and rotate baking sheet 180
- Bake for approximately 17 to 22 more minutes until cooked throughout
- Serve with your chosen spread and enjoy!
- Brenda’s French Soul Food ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.