Brenda’s signature biscuits are super rich and decadent because they’re made with real cream! They’re so buttery they can be eaten plain or with their signature pimento cheese.
Please Note: Biscuits are uncooked and require baking
This package serves 6-12 people and includes:
- 12 Ready-to-Bake Cream Biscuits
- 2 containers of Pimento Cheese (each 8 oz.)
- Biscuits are uncooked and require baking
- After baking, each biscuit is approximately 4"x 4"x 3"
Biscuits – Flour, Salt, Baking Powder, Sugar, Butter, Cream
Peach Jam – Peaches, Sugar, Salt, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cornstarch
Strawberry Jam – Strawberries, Sugar, Salt, Cinnamon, Cornstarch
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice Packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from box and store in the fridge until ready to bake
- If not baking immediately store biscuits in the freezer for 3 weeks
- Do Not Freeze your Spreads
- Defrosted biscuits are good in the fridge for 3 days
- Spreads may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- If frozen, thaw biscuits in the fridge overnight before preparing
- Allow Biscuits to thaw in the fridge overnight
- Preheat oven to 500
- If enjoying your biscuits with ham jam or pimento cheese pull out of the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with cooking oil spray
- Place biscuits on pan spacing about 1” apart
- Bake for exactly 5 minutes
- Lower oven to 300* and rotate baking sheet 180
- Bake for approximately 17 to 22 more minutes until cooked throughout
- Serve with your chosen spread and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Brenda’s French Soul Food ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.