Breads Bakery™ has taken their famous rugelach and filled them with marzipan and rose water for Valentine’s Day!
Breads Bakery™ uses yeasted doughs (that require proofing) and hand-rolls their rugelach one heavenly cookie-pastry at a time—something few bakeries are willing to do. The result is simply too delicious to describe—you’ll just have to taste it for yourself. Warmed in your oven for a few minutes, these other-worldly treats will melt in your mouth and make you wonder what could possibly taste better.
This package serves 8-8 people and includes 12 Roselach Rugelach
- Each Roselach is approximately 4″ × 2″
Roselach – Wheat Flour, Milk, Sugar, Eggs, Butter, Yeast, Marzipan, Rosewater, Salt, Red food coloring
Instructions / Storage
The rugelach are pulled from the bakery’s ovens at 4 or 5pm the day they are shipped, so they are incredibly fresh when they arrive at your door the next day. Enjoy your rugelach within 24 hours of arrival, or freeze immediately for up to 60 days. If frozen, thaw at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours – they will still taste delicious and fresh.
- Breads ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.