Breads Bakery™ has put their famous Chocolate Babka and Roselach into one complete Mother’s Day gift package.
Breads Bakery™ bakes their iconic chocolate babkas all-day, every day, using cultured butter from France, Nutella, and Belgian dark chocolate chips, all of which are spread over the dough before braiding it into a traditional babka loaf.
Breads Bakery™ uses yeasted doughs (that require proofing) and hand-rolls their rugelach one heavenly cookie-pastry at a time—something few bakeries are willing to do. The result is simply too delicious to describe—you’ll just have to taste it for yourself. Warmed in your oven for a few minutes, these other-worldly treats will melt in your mouth and make you wonder what could possibly taste better.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 1 Chocolate Babka
- 12 Roselach Rugelach
- Each babka is approximately 9" long x 3" wide
- Each Roselach is approximately 4″ × 2″
Roselach – Wheat Flour, Milk, Sugar, Eggs, Butter, Yeast, Marzipan, Rosewater, Salt, Red food coloring
Instructions / Storage
The rugelach are pulled from the bakery’s ovens at 4 or 5pm the day they are shipped, so they are incredibly fresh when they arrive at your door the next day. Enjoy your rugelach within 24 hours of arrival, or freeze immediately for up to 60 days. If frozen, thaw at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours – they will still taste delicious and fresh.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Breads ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.