Breads Chocolate and Cinnamon Babka - 6 Pack
Born in Central Europe and elevated in Israel, the braided loaf-shaped cake known as babka is at its best in New York City—and now your home!—thanks to Union Square’s legendary Breads Bakery™. Shipped mere hours after they’re pulled from the oven and anointed with sugar syrup to ensure its crisp, burnished crust and moist interior, you can’t find better, fresher, or more crave-worthy babka than this! Great for brunch, dessert, or to nibble with your favorite coffee, these babkas also make the perfect host gift – just make sure you keep a few for yourself!
The Fresh Babka 6-Pack Combo comes with 3 Chocolate and 3 Cinnamon babkas.
Chocolate Babkas are made with cultured butter from France, and a mixture of Nutella and Belgian dark-chocolate chips, all of which is spread over laminated dough that’s braided into a babka loaf. Immediately after baking, the babkas are bathed in sugar syrup to ensure a crisp, burnished crust and a rich, chocolate-veined interior that remains deliciously moist for days.
Cinnamon Babkas are made with cultured butter from France, and a mix of cinnamon, raisins and walnuts, all of which is spread over laminated dough that’s braided into a babka loaf. Immediately after baking, the babkas are bathed in sugar syrup to ensure a crisp, burnished crust and a rich, cinnamon-buttery interior that remains deliciously moist for days.
- Each pack includes 6 babkas (3 chocolate, 3 cinnamon) each of which serves 4-6 people
- Each babka is approximately 9" long x 3" wide
Contains Nutella (Hazelnut Spread) and walnuts
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Babkas are pulled from the bakery’s ovens at 4 or 5pm the day they are shipped, so they are incredibly fresh when they arrive at your door the next day. Enjoy your babkas within 24 hours of arrival, or freeze immediately for up to 60 days. If frozen, thaw at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours – they will still taste delicious and fresh.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Breads ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.