Classic pie with roasted Georgia pecans loaded throughout. Just enough sweetness. Try this pie-you will never eat a store- bought pecan pie again! Bread & Roses Bakery’s crust is a rich pate brisee made with King Arthur flour, Cabot AA butter, Pete and Gerry’s fresh eggs, and a dash of sugar, cinnamon, and kosher salt. All pies are 10’ round and extra deep. Bread & Roses Bakery’s pies have been a favorite on the coast of Maine since 1989.
Bread & Roses Bakery started out in a tiny 400 square-foot alley shop in Ogunquit, Maine. But as word got out about their delicious pies, chewy cookies and Maine blueberry coffee cakes, owner Mary and her team soon had crowds swarming their store. From the 7,000 pounds of Maine blueberries to the dairy products they purchase, Bread & Roses is committed to sourcing from local Maine farmers so you can get an authentic slice of the Northeast wherever you are!
Each Pecan Pie is 10" round and serves at least 10 people
Filling: Pecans, Brown Sugar,Corn Syrup, Cabot AA Butter, Vanilla Extract
Crust: King Arthur Flour, Cabot AA Butter, Soy Oil, Pete and Gerry’s Eggs, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh to order, shipped with ice packs and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- This can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or in the freezer for 1-2 months
- Pies can be enjoyed at room temperature or warmed in a 350F oven for 10 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bread & Roses Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.