Bread & Roses Bakery ships its insanely delicious cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! These nostalgic sugar cookies are made from scratch with Cabot butter, King Arthur Flour. and other quality ingredients. They are decorated in spring colors and pastels. Bread & Roses’ decorated sugar cookies have been part of holiday traditions and gift giving for decades. These pretty and delicious cookies will be a delight to all of the Moms and Grandmas on your list.
Bread & Roses Bakery started out in a small 400 square-foot alley shop in Ogunquit, Maine, in 1989. But as word got out about their delicious whoopie pies, chewy cookies, and Maine blueberry coffee cakes, owner Mary Breen and her team soon had crowds queuing up at their coastal bakery. From the 7,000 pounds of Maine blueberries to the dairy products they purchase, Bread & Roses is committed to sourcing from local Maine farmers so you can get an authentic slice of the Northeast wherever you are!
This package serves 6-10 people and includes a variety of 15 Decorated Sugar Cookies
- Sugar cookies measure between 2" – 4"
Cabot Butter, King Arthur Flour, Fresh Eggs, Baking Powder, Vanilla Extract, Food Coloring.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies are baked fresh and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cookies in tightly covered container for up to 4 days at room temperature or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Bread & Roses Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.