Wyoming is known for having some of the best meat in the country, and Bovine & Swine offers a thoughtfully curated selection of meats, all hand-crafted in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Bovine & Swine uses local and regional beef and pork and traditional techniques reminiscent of butchers of the past like hand-crafted sausages and natural cased all beef hot dogs with the perfect “snap,” flavor, and ingredients. Chef Joel Tate and Fine Dining Restaurant Group owner Gavin Fine were on a pursuit to find the very best cured meats and founded the USDA-certified, craft sausage maker Bovine & Swine in 2016. Bovine & Swine’s diverse sausage lineup is certified all natural and gluten free (with the exception of the Beer Brat).
This package includes 4 packs of Thai Chicken Sausage (16 links total)
- Each pack contains 4 links and weighs 12 oz.
- Sausages arrive fully cooked
Chicken, Coconut Milk, Dendritic Salt, Red Curry Paste, Brown Sugar, Cilantro, Fish Sauce, Lemongrass, Celery Juice Powder, Ginger, Dextrose, Kaffir Lime Leaf, Chili Flakes, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Lime Juice, Cayenne
Instructions / Storage
- Sausages ship frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate during transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store sausages in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Sausages last up to 2 months in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- To serve, heat up on grill, oven, or boil in water.
- Bovine & Swine ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.