Choose Your Own Sausages - 16 Pack
Bovine & Swine offers a thoughtfully curated selection of meats, all hand-crafted in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. They use local and regional beef and pork and traditional techniques reminiscent of butchers of the past.
Attention has been paid to every aspect of these sausages, from the way the ingredients are broken down to the “snap” experienced when biting into a sausage. Bovine + Swine’s diverse lineup showcases both classic and inventive flavors.
Wyoming is known for having some of the best meat in the country – however, due to USDA laws, it is remarkably hard to find any that can ship outside the state.
Here at Goldbelly HQ, we were thrilled to find Bovine & Swine who have one of only three USDA certified facilities in the entire state. And we are thrilled to share this rare find with all of you!
This package includes your choice of 4 packs of sausages (16 links total)
- Each pack contains 4 links and weighs 16 oz.
Sausage Options Include
- Jalapeño Cheddar – Cheesy, spicy, and slightly sweet – perfection!
- Black Pepper & Blue Cheese – Peppery and cheesy with pungent blue cheese
- Garlic Knackwurst – Delicate texture with garlicky, salty, peppery flavor and a light pickled finish
- Andouille – Smoky and spicy with a lovely sweet finish
Nut Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Sausages are fully cooked and ship with dry ice and ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 60 days
- May also be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To Serve, heat up on Grill, Oven, or Boil in Water
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bovine & Swine ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.