Black Pepper & Blue Cheese Sausage - 16 Pack
These Black Pepper & Blue Cheese Sausages are an example of Bovine & Swine’s more unconventional creations. Reminiscent of a well-designed charcuterie board, these links are peppery and cheesy with pungent blue cheese.
Wyoming is known for having some of the best meat in the country – however, due to USDA laws, it is remarkably hard to find any that can ship outside the state.
Here at Goldbelly HQ, we were thrilled to find Bovine & Swine who have one of only three USDA certified facilities in the entire state. And we are thrilled to share this rare find with all of you!
Bovine & Swine offers a thoughtfully curated selection of meats, all hand-crafted in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. They use local and regional beef and pork and traditional techniques reminiscent of butchers of the past.
This package includes 4 packs of Black Pepper & Blue Cheese Sausage (16 links total)
- Each pack contains 4 links and weighs 16 oz.
Nut Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Gluten-Free, Nitrate Free, All Natural
Instructions / Storage
- Black Pepper & Blue Cheese Sausages are fully cooked and ship with dry ice and ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 60 days
- May also be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To Serve, heat up on Grill, Oven, or Boil in Water
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bovine & Swine ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.