This product is an ode to Jackson Hole where huckleberries and bison are plentiful. Showcasing the amazing flavors of Wyoming, you’ll love the sweet and savory mix of these 4-packs.
Wyoming’s Bovine & Swine offers a thoughtfully curated selection of meats, all hand-crafted in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Since 2016, Bovine & Swine has been combining local and regional beef and pork with traditional techniques reminiscent of butchers of the past to create hand-crafted sausages and natural cased all-beef hot dogs with the perfect “snap,” flavor, and ingredients. On a mission to find the very best cured meats, Chef Joel Tate and Fine Dining Restaurant Group owner Gavin Fine founded the USDA-certified, craft sausage maker Bovine & With the exception of the Beer Brat, Bovine & Swine’s diverse sausage lineup is certified all-natural and gluten-free.
This package includes 4 packs of Bison Huckleberry Sausage (16 links total)
- Each pack contains 4 links and weighs 12 oz.
All Natural, Nitrate Free, Bison, Por, Water, Huckleberry, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Dextrose, Celery Juice Powder, Cherry Powder, Black Peppercorn, Spices. (Gluten-Free)
Instructions / Storage
- Bison Huckleberry Sausage are fully cooked and ship with dry ice and ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 60 days
- May also be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Allow pre-cooked Sausages to defrost overnight if frozen
- Heat up on Grill, Oven, or Boil in Water
- Bovine & Swine ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.