Andouille Sausage - 16 Pack
Made with mouth-watering aromatics these Andouille Sausages are smoky, spicy, and have a lovely sweet finish
Wyoming is known for having some of the best meat in the country – however, due to USDA laws, it is remarkably hard to find any that can ship outside the state.
Here at Goldbelly HQ, we were thrilled to find Bovine & Swine who have one of only three USDA certified facilities in the entire state. And we are thrilled to share this rare find with all of you!
Bovine & Swine offers a thoughtfully curated selection of meats, all hand-crafted in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. They use local and regional beef and pork and traditional techniques reminiscent of butchers of the past.
This package includes 4 packs of Andouille Sausage (16 links total)
- Each pack contains 4 links and weighs 16 oz.
Pork Blend 85% Lean 15% Fat, water, salt, dendritc, Star Flake, Dried Glucose Syrup, paprika, hot, Hungarian Spanish Paprika, black pepper, ground sodium nitrite, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Nutrifos, garlic powder, mustard seeds, ground chili peppers, red crushed flakes, cayenne chili pepper, dried ground bay leaf, ground ginger, ground sodium erythorbate, antoxidant thyme, allspice.
Nut Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Gluten-Free, Nitrate Free, All Natural
Instructions / Storage
- Andouille Sausages are fully cooked and ship with dry ice and ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 60 days
- May also be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To Serve, heat up on Grill, Oven, or Boil in Water
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bovine & Swine ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.