Bourke Street Bakery ships its legendary pies nationwide on Goldbelly! The vegan apple berry crumble pie has a rich and buttery shortcrust pastry (without the butter obviously!), filled with a sweet and creamy mix of apples, blueberries, and coconut cream and covered in a crumbly, decadent coconut crumble topping. The same buttery shortcrust pastry base is used for Bourke Street’s vegan savory pot pie, filled with a hearty vegetable mix of squash, mushrooms, artichoke, onion, tofu, and tarragon and covered in a delicate, flaky vegan puff pastry.
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born and bred in Sydney, Australia, and now has a location in New York. The duo had a big dream to make food they loved by hand from scratch — taking their time, always honoring good produce, strong flavors and artisanal baking traditions. This “Australian High Temple of Sourdough" (according to Eater NY) has been embraced by New Yorkers who scramble for a taste of house-baked sourdough, sausage rolls, and beef pies made with mostly local ingredients, including grains from Maine that are milled on-site.
This package serves 6 people and includes your choice of 6 Vegan Pies
- Each Vegan Pie is approx. 8 oz.
- Vegan Pies ship unbaked
Pie Options Include
- Vegan Pot Pie – Squash, Artichoke, Onion, Mushroom, and Tofu
- Vegan Apple Berry Crumble Pie – Apple, Blueberry, Cinnamon
Apple Berry Crumble Filling – Apple, Blueberries, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Coconut Cream, Coconut Flour, Vegan Butter.
Pastry – White Wheat Flour, White Sugar, White Vinegar, Vegan Butter.
Vegan Butter – Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Cream, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavors (from flaxseed, oregano, plums), Water, Salt, Cultured Dextrose, Sunflower Lecithin, Nutritional Yeast, Vegan Lactic Acid, Aquafaba (chickpeas), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Annatto Extract (color).
Pot Pie Filling – Squash, Artichoke, Onion, Mushroom, Tofu, Garlic, Tarragon, Parsley, Lemon Oil, Salt, Black Pepper.
Savory Pastry – White Wheat Flour, Salt, Vinegar, Sunflower Seeds.
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut), Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Vegan Sweet Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove pies from box and place in the freezer until ready to bake.
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen pie (in aluminum foil tin) in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes and turn tray.
- Bake for a further 20-25 minutes or until completely heated through and crumble topping is golden brown and fruit filling is bubbling through.* Cook time may vary depending on your oven temperature and fan setting*
- Enjoy! Be careful – your pie will be steaming hot.
- Note: When the crumble topping is golden with the fruit filling bubbling through and the pastry crisp and brown on the bottom, your pie is ready.
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.