Bourke Street Bakery ships its legendary pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Introducing Bourke Street’s first vegan pot pie! Bourke Street Bakery chef and founder Paul has perfected his own vegan pastry. After hours spent in the kitchen trialing recipes and experimenting with different vegan butters, Bourke Street finally nailed a winner to share with Goldbelly customers! The shortcrust pastry base is rich and buttery (without the butter obviously!), filled with a hearty vegetable mix of squash, mushrooms, artichoke, onion, tofu, and tarragon, covered in a delicate, flaky vegan puff pastry, and baked to crispy golden brown perfection.
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born and bred in Sydney, Australia, and now has a location in New York. The duo had a big dream to make food they loved by hand from scratch — taking their time, always honoring good produce, strong flavors and artisanal baking traditions. This “Australian High Temple of Sourdough" (according to Eater NY) has been embraced by New Yorkers who scramble for a taste of house-baked sourdough, sausage rolls, and beef pies made with mostly local ingredients, including grains from Maine that are milled on-site.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Vegan Pot Pies
- Each Vegan Pie is approximately 8 oz.
- Vegan Pies arrive unbaked
Squash, Artichoke, Onion, Mushroom, Tofu, Garlic, Tarragon, Parsley, Lemon Oil, Salt, Black Pepper. Pastry – Plant-based Butter (Made With 33% Sunflower Oil & 27% Cocoa Butter), Flour, Salt, Vinegar, Sunflower Seeds. Vegan Butter – Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Cream, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavors (From Flaxseed, Oregano, Plums), Water, Salt, Cultured Dextrose, Sunflower Lecithin, Nutritional Yeast, Vegan Lactic Acid, Aquafaba (Chickpeas), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Annatto Extract (Color). Allergens: Tree Nuts (Coconut), Soya (Tofu), Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Vegan Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, remove pies from box and place in the freezer until ready to bake.
- Vegan Pies last up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen pie (in an aluminum foil tin) in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Rotate tray and bake for another 20-25 minutes or until completely heated through and pastry top is golden brown (cook time may vary depending on your oven temperature and fan setting – it may need a little less or longer so keep an eye on the pastry color).
- When the puff pastry is golden brown on the top and crispy on the bottom your pie is ready (check the underside of the pie with a heat glove).
- Remove from oven and allow pies to cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.