Bourke Street Bakery ships its legendary pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Introducing Bourke Street’s first vegan sweet pie! Bourke Street Bakery chef and founder Paul has perfected his own vegan pastry using a special blend of house milled wheat grains and plant-based butter. The shortcrust pastry base is rich and buttery (without the butter obviously!), filled with a sweet and creamy mix of apples, blueberries, and coconut cream, covered in a crumbly, decadent coconut crumble topping.
Paul Allam and David McGuinness dreamed to make food they loved by hand from scratch and Bourke Street Bakery was born. Founded in Sydney, Australia, in 2004, Bourke Street Bakery has since expanded to New York. The team takes their time, always honoring good produce, strong flavors, and artisanal baking traditions, to create house-baked sourdough, sausage rolls, and beef pies made with mostly local ingredients, including grains from Maine that are milled on-site. Eater NY has called Bourke Street the “Australian High Temple of Sourdough."
Please Note: Pies Arrive Unbaked
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Vegan Apple Berry Crumble Mini Pies
- Each Vegan Mini Pie weighs approx 8 oz. and measures 9″ × 6″ × 2.5″
- Vegan Sweet Pies ship unbaked
Filling – Apple, Blueberries, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Coconut Cream, Coconut Flour, Vegan Butter.
Pastry – White Wheat Flour, White Sugar, White Vinegar, Vegan Butter.
Vegan Butter – Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Cream, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavors (from flaxseed, oregano, plums), Water, Salt, Cultured Dextrose, Sunflower Lecithin, Nutritional Yeast, Vegan Lactic Acid, Aquafaba (chickpeas), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Annatto Extract (color).
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut), Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Vegan Sweet Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove pies from box and place in the freezer until ready to bake.
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen pie (in aluminum foil tin) in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes and turn tray.
- Bake for a further 20-25 minutes or until completely heated through and crumble topping is golden brown and fruit filling is bubbling through.* Cook time may vary depending on your oven temperature and fan setting*
- Enjoy! Be careful – your pie will be steaming hot.
- Note: When the crumble topping is golden with the fruit filling bubbling through and the pastry crisp and brown on the bottom, your pie is ready.
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.