The vegan apple & rhubarb crumble pie has a rich and buttery shortcrust pastry (without the butter obviously!), filled with a sweet and creamy mix of apples & rhubarb and covered in a crumbly, decadent coconut crumble topping.
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born and bred in Sydney, Australia, and now Americans can get a taste of Paul’s baking from our first international outpost in New York City. The duo had a big dream to make food they loved by hand from scratch — taking their time, always honoring good produce, bringing strong flavors, and practicing artisanal baking traditions. This “Australian High Temple of Sourdough" has been embraced by New Yorkers who seek out the taste of house-baked organic sourdough, sausage rolls, and pies made with mostly local ingredients, including grains from Maine, MA, that are milled on-site.
Please Note: Pies Arrive Unbaked
This package serves 8 people and includes a Vegan Apple & Rhubarb Crumble Pie
- Each Pie measures 10"
- Pie Arrives Unbaked
- Powdered Sugar Not Included
- Filling – Apple, Rhubarb, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Coconut Flour, Vegan Butter.
- Pastry – White Wheat Flour, White Sugar, White Vinegar, Vegan Butter.
- Vegan Butter – Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Cream, Coconut Oil, Natural Flavors (From Flaxseed, Oregano, Plums), Water, Salt, Cultured Dextrose, Sunflower Lecithin, Nutritional Yeast, Vegan Lactic Acid, Aquafaba (Chickpeas), Vitamin a Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Annatto Extract (Color).
Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconut) Allergens: Wheat, Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Vegan Sweet Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove pies from box and place in the freezer until ready to bake.
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen pie (in aluminum foil tin) in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes and turn tray.
- Bake for a further 20-25 minutes or until completely heated through and crumble topping is golden brown and fruit filling is bubbling through.* Cook time may vary depending on your oven temperature and fan setting*
- Enjoy! Be careful – your pie will be steaming hot.
- Note: When the crumble topping is golden with the fruit filling bubbling through and the pastry crisp and brown on the bottom, your pie is ready.
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.