Bourke Street Bakery ships its legendary pies nationwide on Goldbelly! This is an Aussie as you can get—a meat pie made by Australia’s best bakery. Indulge in your choice of Australian meat pies—comfort food made by a master chef/baker who knows how to elevate humble food to taste sensation hype heights. Enjoy savory beef encased by two types of golden handmade pastry from this fantastic Australian bakery in New York City.
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born and bred in Sydney, Australia, and now has a location in New York. The duo had a big dream to make food they loved by hand from scratch — taking their time, always honoring good produce, strong flavors and artisanal baking traditions. This “Australian High Temple of Sourdough" (according to Eater NY) has been embraced by New Yorkers who scramble for a taste of house-baked sourdough, sausage rolls, and beef pies made with mostly local ingredients, including grains from Maine that are milled on-site.
This package serves 6 people and includes your choice of 6 Pies
- Each Pie is approximately ⅓ lb.
- Pies arrive unbaked
- Pies are packaged 2 per box
- Condiments not included
Pies Options Include
- Beef Brisket Pie – The slow-cooked brisket in red wine makes this a decadent, hearty, mouthwatering meal!
- Ratatouille Pie – Colorful & delicious – a perfect light, savory, vegetarian summer pie!
- Indian Chicken Pie – Bursting with intense Indian spices – this Florence Fabricant of the NY Times favorite. Chef Paul Allam’s choice too!
- Classic Beef Pie – An Aussie icon, this classic pie is made with a shortcrust base and a rich beef mince gravy, topped with poppy seeds.
- Apple & Blackberry Sweet Pie – Personal summer pie of heavenly proportions, bursting with fruit.
Beef Brisket Pie – Premium Beef Brisket, Tomato, Celery, Garlic, Thyme, Rosemary, Red Wine, Vinegar, Potato, Onion Pepper Salt, And Puff Pastry (Flour, Butter, Salt, Water)
Ratatouille Pie – Eggplant, Red Peppers, Tomato, Squash, Green Beans With Crushed Pepita On Top. Pastry: Flour, White Vinegar, Water, Butter, Salt
Indian Chicken Pie – Organic Chicken, Sweet Potato, Peas & Lime Pickle. Pastry: Flour, White Vinegar, Water, Butter, Salt
Classic Beef Pie – Premium Ground Beef, Onion, Celery, Garlic, Thyme, Rosemary, Red Wine, Carrots. Pastry – Flour, Salt, Butter, Vinegar, With Poppy Seeds On Top
Apple & Blackberry Sweet Pie – Apples, Blackberries, Butter, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Milk, Cornflour, Egg Yolk, White Sugar. Puff Pastry: Flour, Butter, Water, Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Beef Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove pies from box and place in the freezer until ready to bake.
- May be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Bake from frozen
- Preheat oven to 390 F
- Remove beef pies from packaging
- Place beef pies on tray in the oven
- Bake for 15 mins and turn tray
- Bake for a further 20-25 minutes
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.