This is an Aussie as you can get – a Pie made by Australia’s best bakery, to make it completely authentic squeeze a dollop of house-made ketchup on top! This is comfort food made by a master chef/baker who knows how to elevate humble food to taste sensation hype heights.
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born & bred on the other side of the world on a charming, tree-lined street on a now-famous little corner in Sydney, Australia. Over 15 years later, the bakery now has 13 branches in Australia, and Allam moved to New York to open their first location in NYC. The iconic bakery has been wholeheartedly embraced by New Yorkers who scramble for a taste of their house-baked sourdoughs, sausage rolls, and wagyu beef pies. At their New York location, Allam uses mostly local ingredients, except for the lamb which is flown in directly from Australia.
This package serves 6 people and includes your choice of 6 Pies
- Each Pie is approximately ⅓ lb.
- Pies arrive unbaked
- Condiments not included
Pies Options Include
- Beef Pie – Two types of golden handmade pastry encase this savory beef sensation.
- Beef Brisket Pie – The red wine & mushroom make this a hearty, mouthwatering meal!
- Ratatouille Pie – Colourful & delicious – perfect lght, savory, summer pie!
- Indian Chicken Pie – Bursting with intense flavor – this Florence Fabricant of the NY Times favorite. Chef Paul Allam’s choice too!
- Classic Meat Pie – An Aussie icon, this classic pie is made with a shortcrust base and a rich beef mince gravy with poppy seeds.
- Apple & Blackberry Sweet Pie – Personal summer pie of heavenly proportions
- Beef Pie ground beef, onion, celery, garlic, thyme, rosemary, red wine, carrots. Pastry – Flour, Salt, Butter, Vinegar
- Beef Brisket Pie – premium beef brisket, tomato, celery, garlic, thyme, rosemary, red wine, vinegar, potato, onion pepper salt, and puff pastry (flour, butter, salt, water)
- Ratatouille Pie – Eggplant, red peppers, tomato, squash, green beans with crushed pepita on top. Pastry: flour, white vinegar, water, butter, salt
- Indian Chicken Pie – Organic chicken, sweet potato, peas & lime pickle. Pastry: flour, white vinegar, water, butter, salt
- Classic Meat Pie – Premium beef with poppy seeds on top. Pastry: flour, white vingear, water, butter, salt
- Apple & Blackberry Sweet Pie – Apples, Blackberries, butter, brown sugar, cinammon, nutmeg, milk, Cornflour, egg yolk, white sugar. Puff Pastry: flour, butter, water, salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Beef Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove pies from box and place in the freezer until ready to bake.
- May be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Bake from frozen
- Preheat oven to 390 F
- Remove beef pies from packaging
- Place beef pies on tray in the oven
- Bake for 15 mins and turn tray
- Bake for a further 20-25 minutes
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Wednesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.