Easter Hot Cross Buns
Hot cross buns are an Easter staple in many countries including Australia. These silky yeasted hand made sweet buns are filled with sweet spices, currants, raisins and a touch of orange zest – glazed and topped with house-made icing – they have an incredible aroma and will be ripped apart and inhaled the second you open the box.
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born & bred on the other side of the world on a charming, tree-lined street on a now-famous little corner in Sydney, Australia. Over 15 years later, the bakery now has 13 branches in Australia, and Allam moved to New York to open their first location in NYC. The iconic bakery has been wholeheartedly embraced by New Yorkers who scramble for a taste of their house-baked sourdoughs, sausage rolls, wagyu beef pies, and pastries.
Choose up to 18 Hot Cross Buns
- Each Bun serves 1 person and measures approximately 3.5"
Protein flour, Brown sugar, BUTTER, EGGS, salt, yeast, milk, spice mix, orange zest, sultanas/currants,
Instructions / Storage
- Hot Cross Buns arrive ready to enjoy
- May be kept at room temperature for 1-2 days
- Devour them as is or slather with butter
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Wednesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.