Our Brisket, Beer & Bacon pies are made with premium beef brisket cooked until succulent and mixed with bacon, herbs and spices and a hearty splash of beer to thicken and flavor the rich gravy sauce. The bitterness of the beer combined with the sweetness of the herbed tomato sauce, the saltiness of the bacon and the heartiness of the beef brisket gives this pie an insanely delicious barbecue flavor – all wrapped up in our housemade puff pastry and baked covered in flaxseeds for a toasty finish. We make all our pies from scratch in small batches at our NYC bakery so you can be sure dad is getting a very special Father’s Day pie delivery.
Arrives frozen & must be baked prior to consumption. Beer + Pint Glass not included, alcohol is cooked out during the baking process
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born and bred in Sydney, Australia, and now has a location in New York. The duo had a big dream to make food they loved by hand from scratch — taking their time, always honoring good produce, strong flavors and artisanal baking traditions. This “Australian High Temple of Sourdough" (according to Eater NY) has been embraced by New Yorkers who scramble for a taste of house-baked sourdough, sausage rolls, and beef pies made with mostly local ingredients, including grains from Maine that are milled on-site.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 6 Brisket, Beer & Bacon Pies
- 2 Loaves Organic Bacon, Sage, & Confit Garlic Sourdough
- Each Brisket, Beer & Bacon Pie is approximately ⅓ lb.
- Brisket, Beer & Bacon Pies arrive unbaked
- Each sourdough loaf serves 8 people and is approximately 1¾ lbs. and measures 10″ × 6.5″ × 4.5″
- Bread Arrives Unsliced
Premium Beef Brisket, Bacon, Tomato, Celery, Garlic, Thyme, Rosemary, Red Wine, Beer, Vinegar, Potato, Onion, Pepper, Salt, Puff Pastry (Flour, Butter, Salt, Water) & Flaxseeds. Allergens: Milk, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Brisket, Beer & Bacon Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove rolls and pies from box and place in the freezer until ready to bake.
- Pies may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Sourdough arrives ready to enjoy
- Wrap in wax wrap or cling wrap for optimum freshness, no need to refrigerate
- May be kept at room temperature for 3-4 days, or well wrapped and frozen for up to a month
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place frozen pie (in al foil tin) in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes and turn tray.
- Bake for a further 20-25 minutes or until completely heated through. Cook time may vary depending on your oven temperature and fan setting – it may need a little less or longer so keep an eye on the pastry color.
- Enjoy! Be careful – your pie will be steaming hot.
Note: When the puff pastry is golden brown on the top and bottom your pie is ready. Check the underside of the pie with a heat glove.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.