Bourke Street Bakery ships its legendary sourdough, pies, and sausage rolls nationwide on Goldbelly! Bourke Street Bakery’s signature white sourdough is their simplest loaf, yet one of the most complex in detail to produce. Hundreds and thousands of bakeries vyed for the title, but Bourke Street Bakery prevailed taking home the title of Australia’s best sausage roll. Shaped like a sausage but actually made from ground meat wrapped in a puff pastry, it takes two days to make this delectable flaky, award-winning sausage roll. Also included in this package are Bourke Street’s famous Brisket Pies, a comfort food of savory brisket encased in two types of pastry made by a master chef/baker who knows how to elevate humble food to taste sensation hype heights.
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born and bred in Sydney, Australia, and now has a location in New York. The duo had a big dream to make food they loved by hand from scratch — taking their time, always honoring good produce, strong flavors and artisanal baking traditions. This “Australian High Temple of Sourdough" (according to Eater NY) has been embraced by New Yorkers who scramble for a taste of house-baked sourdough, sausage rolls, and brisket pies made with mostly local ingredients, including grains from Maine that are milled on-site.
This package includes:
- 2 Classic Aussie Brisket Pies
- 2 Pork & Fennel Sausage Rolls
- 1 Organic White Wheat Sourdough Loaf
- Each loaf serves 12 people and is approximately 1¾ lbs. and measures 10″ × 6.5″ × 4.5″
- Arrived Unsliced
- Each Sausage Roll is approximately ½ lb. and measures 6″ × 1.5″
- Each Brisket Pie is approximately ⅓ lb.
- Sausage Rolls & Brisket Pie arrive unbaked
Sourdough – Organic White Flour, Salt, Malt, Natural Levain
Brisket Pie – Brisket, Onion, Celery, Garlic, Thyme, Rosemary, Red Wine, Carrots. Pastry – Flour, Salt, Butter, Vinegar
Pork & Fennel – Ground Pork, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Onion, Carrot, Celery, Fennel Seeds, Garlic, Thyme, Salt, White Pepper, Bread Crumbs, Milk. Pastry – Flour, Salt, Butter, Vinegar
Lamb, Almond, & Harissa – Ground Australian Lamb, Harissa (Red Capsicum, Onions, Garliccrished Chili, Corriander Seeds, Smoked Paprika), Almonds, Cous Cous, Currants, Black Pepper, Salt. Pastry – Flour, Salt, Butter, Vinegar
Chickpea, Eggplant, Fetta, & Mint – Chickpea, Confit Garlic, Onions, Tahini, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Eggplant, White Pepper, Spinach, Lemon Juice, Cumin Seeds, Fetta, Mint, Corriander, Oregano. Pastry – Flour, Salt, Butter, Vinegar
Instructions / Storage
- Sourdough arrives ready to enjoy
- Wrap in wax wrap or cling wrap for optimum freshness, no need to refrigerate
- Maybe kept at room temperature for 3-4 days, or well wrapped and frozen for up to a month
- Sausage Rolls & Brisket Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove rolls & pies from box and place in the freezer until ready to bake.
- May be kept frozen for up to 3 months
Sausage Rolls & Beef Pies
- Bake from frozen
- Preheat oven to 390 F
- Remove from packaging
- Place on tray in the oven
- Bake for 15 mins and turn tray
- Bake for a further 20-25 minutes
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.