Bourke Street Bakery ships its legendary beef pies nationwide on Goldbelly! This is an Aussie as you can get—a meat pie made by Australia’s best bakery. The slow-cooked brisket in red wine makes this a decadent, hearty, mouthwatering meal!
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born and bred in Sydney, Australia, and now has a location in New York. The duo had a big dream to make food they loved by hand from scratch — taking their time, always honoring good produce, strong flavors and artisanal baking traditions. This “Australian High Temple of Sourdough" (according to Eater NY) has been embraced by New Yorkers who scramble for a taste of house-baked sourdough, sausage rolls, and beef pies made with mostly local ingredients, including grains from Maine that are milled on-site.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Beef Brisket Pie
- Each Beef Pie is approximately ⅓ lb.
- Beef Pies arrive unbaked
- Ketchup not included
Premium Beef Brisket, Tomato, Celery, Garlic, Thyme, Rosemary, Red Wine, Vinegar, Potato, Onion Pepper Salt, And Puff Pastry (Flour, Butter, Salt, Water)
Instructions / Storage
- Beef Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove pies from box and place in the freezer until ready to bake.
- May be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Bake from frozen
- Preheat oven to 390 F
- Remove beef pies from packaging
- Place beef pies on tray in the oven
- Bake for 15 mins and turn tray
- Bake for a further 20-25 minutes
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.