Anzac Oatmeal & Barberry Cookies - 6 Pack
Bourke Street Bakery may be known for their sourdough, but all their pastries are truly a must-try, including their cookies! Anzac cookies are a staple cookie that Aussie kids grow up with. These golden, sweet, chewy morsels of deliciousness packed with oats are given a Bourke Street Bakery twist with the sophisticated addition of barberries (a Persian currant) this interesting red berry gives the cookie another level of flavor and tang.
Founded in 2004 by Paul Allam and David McGuinness, Bourke Street Bakery was born & bred on the other side of the world on a charming, tree-lined street on a now-famous little corner in Sydney, Australia. Over 15 years later, the bakery now has 13 branches in Australia, and Allam moved to New York to open their first location in NYC. The iconic bakery has been wholeheartedly embraced by New Yorkers who scramble for a taste of their house-baked sourdoughs, sausage rolls, wagyu beef pies, and pastries.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Anzac Cookies
- Each cookie measures 4"
- Anzac Cookies – ROLLED OATS, PLAIN FLOUR, BROWN SUGAR, COCONUT, BUTTER, GOLDEN SYRUP. WATER, CARB SODA & BARBERRIES
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrives ready to enjoy
- Place in an airtight container and keep at room temperature for 3-4 days
- Or you can crumble them over ice cream at 7 days and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bourke Street Bakery ships Wednesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.