Boudin Bakery ships its famous clam chowder and sourdough bread bowls nationwide on Goldbelly! For the sourdough addicts who simply can’t get enough, Boudin Bakery created their San Francisco Sourdough Sampler. This gift set features a selection of the San Francisco Bakery’s most popular loaves, perfect for parties, family dinners, or truly epic sandwich-making.
Boudin Bakery sourdough is made with locally milled flour, water, salt, and a piece of the original mother dough, which has been used since 1849.
It’s easy to see why the sourdough loaf from Boudin Bakery, San Francisco’s oldest continuously operating business, has been a San Francisco staple since 1849. Established by Isidore Boudin, who started a small bakery to feed the hungry miners flocking to San Francisco during the Gold Rush, the bread bakery has endured as San Francisco has evolved decade after decade. The original wild yeast has been the starter for every Boudin loaf for more than 170 years, making the iconic sourdough bread an unmistakable taste of San Francisco history.
This San Francisco Sourdough Sampler Includes:
- 1 Sourdough Long Loaf (1 lb.)
- 1 Sourdough Round Loaf (1 lb.)
- 3 Sourdough Sandwich Rolls (7" each)
Boudin Sourdough is made with unbleached flour, pure water, salt, and some of the original mother dough, and does not contain any preservatives.
Instructions / Storage
- Boudin Sourdough will stay fresh at room temperature for 2-3 days if kept away from heat and humidity.
- Boudin Bakery ships on Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.