Bouchon Bakery will keep you thankful with a gift box full of Thanksgiving treats. Curated by Bouchon Bakery pastry chefs, you’ll want to make this a springtime tradition to share with family or send to a friend. Featuring salted caramel peanut popcorn, chocolate almond toffee, traditional shortbread cookies, and assorted chocolate squares.
Bouchon Bakery was first conceived as a way to provide two of Chef Thomas Keller’s Michelin-starred Napa Valley restaurants, Bouchon Bistro and The French Laundry, with one of a kind breads Chef Keller couldn’t find anywhere else. It was clear after launching, however, that the bakery was destined for greatness in its own right, offering a bountiful selection of artisanal breads and classic desserts inspired by Chef Keller’s fond memories of the boulangeries from his time spent in France, as well as his own childhood in the United States.
Each package includes:
- 8 Shortbread Cookies
- 7 Assorted Chocolate Squares
- Salted Caramel Peanut Popcorn (approx 4.5 oz)
- Chocolate Almond Toffee
- Items are sealed in individual cellophane bags and packaged with pink crinkle paper in a Bouchon Bakery box tied with a ribbon. Chocolates arrive in a plastic box.
- Shortbread – Flour, Butter, Granulated Sugar, Vanilla, Salt
- Salted Caramel Peanut Popcorn – Granulated Sugar, Salted Peanuts, Light Brown Sugar, Popcorn, Invert Sugar, Butter, Molasses, Salt, Baking Soda
- Chocolate Almond Toffee – Granulated Sugar, Almonds, Butter, Invert Sugar, Salt, Baking Soda, 72% Guittard Dark Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Square – Organic Cocoa Mass, Organic Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin
- Dark Chocolate With Sea Salt Square – Organic Cocoa Mass, Organic Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Sea Salt
- Milk Chocolate Square – Organic Cocoa Mass, Organic Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Rbst-free Whole Milk Powder, Organic Soy Lecithin
Bouchon Bakery items may contain or come into contact with soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Treats are best enjoyed within 3 days of their arrival
- Treats are best store at room temperature, for up to 1 week, in a cool dry place within their cello bags or in an airtight container
- Bouchon Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.