Share the love! Bouchon Bakery’s Sweets-to-Share Collection, Valentine’s Day Edition is the perfect treat to send someone special.
Using the traditional shortbread recipe first developed by The French Laundry, the conversation heart cookies are festive and delicious.
The Chocolate Almond Toffee is dipped in rich Guittard dark chocolate and topped with sliced almonds, perfect for snapping over ice cream or for a quick treat on-the-go.
Finally, our signature Bouchon brownies are so rich and chocolatey, rest assured that your loved one receives the decadence they deserve.
Each package includes:
- 2 Conversation Heart Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Almond Toffee, approximately 180g
- 6 Brownies
- Items are sealed in individual cellophane bags and packaged in a Bouchon Bakery box tied with a ribbon
Shortbread: flour, butter, granulated sugar, vanilla, salt
Chocolate Almond Toffee: granulated sugar, almonds, butter, invert sugar, salt, baking soda, 72% Guittard dark chocolate
Bouchon Brownies: granulated sugar, butter, semi-sweet chocolate chips, eggs, flour, cocoa powder, salt
Bouchon Bakery items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Treats are best enjoyed within 3 days of their arrival
- Treats are best store at room temperature, for up to 1 week, in a cool dry place within their cello bags or in an airtight container
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bouchon Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.