Just in time for the holiday Thomas Keller’s take on the traditional honey cake is the perfect dessert for your Rosh Hashanah feast (or breakfast the next morning)!
This package serves 12-16 people and includes a 9" Honey Bundt Cake
- Each cake is packaged in a Bouchon Bakery box tied with a ribbon
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Honey Bundt Cake: flour, honey, granulated sugar, brewed coffee, canola oil, eggs, dark brown sugar, orange juice, whiskey, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, vanilla, allspice, salt
Bouchon Bakery items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Cake is best if enjoyed within 2 days of arrival
- Cake can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days in cling wrap
- Cake can be stored for up to 1 month when placed in freezer. It is best to place your cake in the freezer upon same day of arrival wrapped with cling film and then also wrapped in aluminum foil. To defrost, place the cake at room temperature until thawed
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bouchon Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.