People from all over the world line up at Bouchon Bakery to try our over-sized versions of classic French macarons. These colorful and timelessly chic cookies are made with two delicate almond flour meringue shells filled with a luscious buttercream or ganache. Light and crisp on the outside yet soft and chewy on the inside; one bite and you’ll understand why these are consistently a Bouchon Bakery best-seller. With the choice of assorted classics or seasonal flavors, this macaron collection is an elegant gift and an easier way to get your hands on these famous cookies without having to fly to Yountville, New York CITY, or Las Vegas.
- Each package contains 12 Giant Macarons
- Each macaron is approximately 2.5" in diameter
- Macarons are packaged in a Bouchon Bakery box and tied with a ribbon
- Classics Box: an assortment of Bouchon’s core flavors: vanilla, chocolate, pistachio & caramel
- Seasonal Box: an assortment of Bouchon’s core flavors: vanilla, chocolate, pistachio, caramel plus 2 seasonal chef selected flavors
Macaron Shells: almond flour, egg whites, powdered sugar and sugar
Each flavor has its own unique flavorings and variety of fillings including: jams, ganaches and buttercreams
Macarons are gluten free but they are not produced in a flour free environment
Bouchon Bakery items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons are best if enjoyed upon arrival
- Macarons should be refrigerated, in an airtight container, for up to 3 days
- Macarons can be stored for up to 1 month when placed in freezer. It is best to place your macarons in the freezer upon same day of arrival. Macarons should be stored in an air-tight container that is plastic wrapped. To defrost, place the container in the refrigerator until thawed
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bouchon Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.