Bouchon Bakery will keep you hopping with a gift box full of Easter treats. Curated by Bouchon Bakery pastry chefs, you’ll want to make this a springtime tradition to share with family or send to a friend. Featuring Easter Egg bark topped with crushed milk chocolate eggs, coconut rochers dipped in dark chocolate, creamy peanut butter cups, traditional shortbread cookies, and assorted chocolate squares.
Each package includes:
- 8 Shortbread Cookies
- 7 Assorted Chocolate Squares
- 5 Coconut Rocher
- 4 Peanut Butter Cups
- Easter Egg Bark, approximately 180g
- Items are sealed in individual cellophane bags and packaged with pink crinkle paper in a Bouchon Bakery box tied with pink ribbon. Chocolates and peanut butter cups are in a plastic box
- Shortbread – flour, butter, granulated sugar, vanilla, salt
- Dark Chocolate Square – organic cocoa mass, organic sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic soy lecithin
- Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt Square – organic cocoa mass, organic sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic soy lecithin, sea salt
- Milk Chocolate Square – organic cocoa mass, organic sugar, organic cocoa butter, RBST-Free whole milk powder, organic soy lecithin
- Coconut Rocher – coconut, egg whites, cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract, milk, salt
- *Peanut Butter Cup: peanut butter, salt, cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract, milk, peanut oil, palm oil
- Easter Egg Bark – Chocolate; cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract, milk. Milk Chocolate Eggs in a crisp sugar shell; sugar, milk, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, dried skimmed milk, dried whey (from milk), vegetable fats (palm, shea), milk fat, emulsifiers (E442, E476), modified maize and tapioca starch, maltodextrin, colors (anthocyanins, beetroot red, paprika extract, carotenes), flavorings
Bouchon Bakery items may contain or come into contact with soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Treats are best enjoyed within 3 days of their arrival
- Treats are best store at room temperature, for up to 1 week, in a cool dry place within their cello bags or in an airtight container
- Bouchon Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.