This sweet selection, curated by the pastry chefs at Bouchon Bakery, is perfect for sharing with friends at a picnic or for elevating your next dinner party.
The Salted Caramel Peanut Popcorn packs the perfect balance of crunch and flavor that is just as delicious enjoyed at the ball park as it is on the couch watching a movie.
The Chocolate Almond Toffee is coated in rich Guittard dark chocolate and topped with sliced almonds – perfect for snapping over ice cream or for a quick treat on-the-go.
The Traditional Shortbread, first developed at The French Laundry, caps the collection with its rich flavor, buttery crumble, and sugary crust.
The Chocolate square selection is a great little treat for after a nice holiday meal. Just the right amount of sweetness.
Each package includes:
- 8 Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Almond Toffee, approximately 180g
- Salted Caramel Peanut Popcorn, approximately 150g
- 7 Assorted Chocolate Squares
- Items are sealed in individual cellophane bags and packaged in a Bouchon Bakery box tied with a ribbon. Chocolates are in a plastic square box.
- Shortbread: flour, butter, granulated sugar, vanilla, salt
- Chocolate Almond Toffee: granulated sugar, almonds, butter, invert sugar, salt, baking soda, 72% Guittard dark chocolate
- Salted Caramel Peanut Popcorn: granulated sugar, salted peanuts, light brown sugar, popcorn, invert sugar, butter, molasses, salt, baking soda
- Dark Chocolate Square: Organic cocoa mass, organic sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic soy lecithin
- Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt Square: Organic cocoa mass, organic sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic soy lecithin, sea salt
- Milk Chocolate Square: Organic cocoa mass, organic sugar, organic cocoa butter, RBST-Free whole milk powder, organic soy lecithin
Bouchon Bakery items may contain or come into contact with soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Treats are best enjoyed within 3 days of their arrival
- Treats are best store at room temperature, for up to 1 week, in a cool dry place within their cello bags or in an airtight container
- Bouchon Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.