Bouchon Classic Cookie Collection
A box of Michelin-starred American chef Thomas Keller’s favorite classic cookies. The Chocolate Chunk is golden, soft, and packed with gooey Guittard chocolate. And the Oatmeal Raisin is crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and bursting with oats and raisins.
This package includes your choice of 8 cookies
- Each cookie is approximately 5" in diameter
- Cookies are sealed in individual cellophane bags and packaged in a Bouchon Bakery box tied with a ribbon
Flavor Options Includes
- 4 Chocolate Chunk and 4 Oatmeal Raisin cookies
- 8 Chocolate Chunk cookies
- 8 Oatmeal Raisin cookies
Chocolate Chunk Cookies: flour, butter, dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, 72% Guittard chocolate chunks, semi-sweet chocolate chips, eggs, molasses, baking soda, salt
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: butter, rolled oats, flour, light brown sugar, golden raisins, black raisins, granulated sugar, eggs, cinnamon, baking soda, vanilla, salt
Bouchon Bakery items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies are best enjoyed upon arrival
- Cookies can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days within their individual cello bag or in an airtight container
- Cookies can be stored for up to 1 month when placed in freezer. It is best to place your cookies in the freezer upon same day of arrival. We recommend freezing cookies in an air-tight container that is plastic wrapped. To defrost, place the container at room temperature until thawed
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bouchon Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.