Bonci is changing the pizza game by embracing artisanal Roman roots and these guiding principles: quality without compromise, use only the freshest, natural ingredients available, and agriculture as culinary art. Serving pizza “al taglio,” or cut pizza, the focus is on the toppings and the airy focaccia-like crust.
This is the great solution to the dilemma of what to serve your houseguests for breakfast, or just a wonderful Sunday morning brunch treat! Indulge in: Spinach Egg, Sausage Mushroom Egg, Pancetta Egg, & Smoked Salmon Burrata
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 2 Large Bonci Pizzas (16″ × 12″ each)
- Pizzas arrive sliced into 8 large sections (equaling 16+ slices)
- Arrives in a branded pizza box for the ultimate Bonci Experience
- Spinach Egg
- Sausage Mushroom Egg
- Pancetta Egg
- Smoked Salmon Burrata
May Contain: Gluten, Pork, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Beef.
Instructions / Storage
- Ships fresh with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Remove from box and store in fridge or let sit at room temp if ready to eat
- Preheat oven and sheet pan to 375, reheat pizza for 6-8 min or until bottom is crispy
- Item can be stored on the countertop for 4 Hours on the countertop or 3 days in the refrigerator
- We don’t recommend freezing but can last up to 4 weeks if necessary
- Remove from box and store in fridge or let sit at room temp if ready to eat. preheat oven and sheet pan to 375, reheat pizza for 6-8 min or until bottom is crispy.
- Do not heat Smoked Salmon, remove from pizza and add once the dough is cooked
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bonci Pizza ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.