After winning an episode of Food Network’s “Chopped” with a superior batch of ice cream, chef Nick Di Bona decided to get into the ice cream business full-time, opening his ice cream shop in Upstate New York.
His is a unique “Bonastyle” ice cream features ice cream-gelato hybrid that’s dense, rich, creamy and absolutely packed with flavor. And to make it all even more special, each pint is topped with a layer of toasted meringue! It’s like a campfire, baked Alaska, and every ice cream dream you’ve ever had all in one.
Di Bona only uses the highest-quality ingredients (think single origin chocolate, whole vanilla beans and hand-picked mint) go into his ice cream. This Vanilla Bean ice cream is made from fresh scraped vanilla beans. No extracts. Real Vanilla Ice Cream, Real Simple
This package includes 6 pints of Bonastyle Ice Cream
- Each pint is topped with a layer of toasted meringue
- Vanilla Bean – Vanilla Beans, Milk, Cream, Sugar, Sea Salt, Coconut Oil, Non-Fat Milk Powder, Guar Gum, Italian Meringue (egg, sugar, water)
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Daily Provisions ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.