Enjoy 6 pints of Bonastyle Ice Cream. Each pint of vanilla bean ice cream is topped with a layer of toasted meringue.
After winning an episode of Food Network’s “Chopped” with a superior batch of ice cream, chef Nick Di Bona decided to get into the ice cream business full-time, opening his ice cream shop in Upstate New York in Port Chester. His unique “Bonastyle” ice cream features an ice cream-gelato hybrid that’s dense, rich, creamy, and absolutely packed with flavor. And to make it all even more special, each pint is topped with a layer of toasted meringue! It’s like a campfire, baked Alaska, and every ice cream dream you’ve ever had all in one. Only the highest-quality ingredients (think single origin chocolate, whole vanilla beans and hand-picked mint) go into Nick’s ice cream, which comes in intriguing flavors, including Italian rainbow cookie, Nutella s’mores, and vegan banana peanut butter, all made from scratch. Bona Bona Ice Cream has been featured by Roaming Hunger and owner-chef Nick Di Bona won Food Network’s “Chopped”.
This package includes 6 pints of Bonastyle Ice Cream
- Each pint is topped with a layer of toasted meringue
- Vanilla Bean – Vanilla Beans, Milk, Cream, Sugar, Sea Salt, Coconut Oil, Non-Fat Milk Powder, Guar Gum, Italian Meringue (egg, sugar, water)
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- Daily Provisions ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.