After winning an episode of Food Network’s “Chopped” with a superior batch of ice cream, chef Nick Di Bona decided to get into the ice cream business full-time, opening his ice cream shop in Upstate New York.
His is a unique “Bonastyle” ice cream features ice cream-gelato hybrid that’s dense, rich, creamy and absolutely packed with flavor. And to make it all even more special, each pint is topped with a layer of toasted meringue It’s like a campfire, baked Alaska, and every ice cream dream you’ve ever had all in one.
Di Bona only uses the highest-quality ingredients (think single origin chocolate, whole vanilla beans and hand-picked mint) go into his ice cream. This Holy Cannolu ice cream which is the classic Italian pastry in the form of Ice Cream. Roasted pistachios, chocolate covered cannoli shells and chocolate chips mixed into a mascarpone cannoli cream ice cream
This package includes 6 pints of Bonastyle Ice Cream
- Each pint is topped with a layer of toasted meringue
- Holy Cannoli – Pistachio, Almonds, Chocolate, Flour, Egg, Marscapone Cheese, Vanilla Beans, Milk, Cream, Sugar, Sea Salt, Coconut Oil, Non-Fat Milk Powder, Guar Gum, Italian Meringue (egg, sugar, water)
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place ice cream immediately in the freezer
- Daily Provisions ships Tuesday & Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.