Giant Whole Beef Brisket
Feed the entire family, church or synagogue with Blue Smoke’s GIANT unsliced 10 pound brisket with their famous bark boss seasoning.
Like a small town kid who once made her way up north to the Big Apple, Blue Smoke is a barbecue restaurant rooted in the traditions of the American South. Named for the curl of smoke that rises from the pit, Blue Smoke is a New Yorker who remains a southerner at heart. Blue Smoke’s menu features ingredients sourced from some of the best Southern farmers and purveyors, proving that roots run deep, even for food.
As part of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, guests enjoy unparalleled service to match the world-class dining experience.
Each package serves 18-20 people and includes:
- 1 Whole Beef Brisket, unsliced (10 lbs.)
- 6 oz. Bark Boss seasoning shaker
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Transfer your order from the shipping box to a freezer or refrigerator promptly after delivery, may be stored for up to 12 months
- Once thawed, enjoy within 3 days per the instructions below:
- Cooking Instructions*
- Remove the paper and plastic wrap. You can reheat the brisket whole or portion to save some for leftovers, or a future re-heat.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In an oven safe baking dish, add 10 ounces of water or chicken stock.
- Add your brisket to the dish with the liquid inside, and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place in your oven and cook until your brisket reaches 140 F degrees at its thickest point. Allow for approximately 15 minutes per pound.
- Every hour during the reheating process, remove the foil and baste the brisket with the residual liquid in the dish.
- Once your brisket has been warmed, remove the foil and place back in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After the final 30 minutes of cooking, remove the brisket from the oven and allow to rest in the dish for at least 30 minutes or up to an hour.
- Slice your brisket on a cutting board and then move to a platter.
- Lightly dust the sliced brisket with the “5 Pepper Bark Boss” included with your order.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Smoke ships Monday and Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.