Roasted then mashed sweet potatoes are mixed with butter and maple syrup and whipped to perfection. Spiced pecans are provided to sprinkle on top before serving.
Named for the curl of smoke that rises from the BBQ pit, Blue Smoke is a New Yorker who remains a Southerner at heart. Part of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Blue Smoke has been serving Southern style barbecue in the Big Apple since 2002. Blue Smoke’s menu features ingredients sourced from some of the best Southern farmers and purveyors, proving that roots run deep, even for food. One of New York City’s best barbecue restaurants, Blue Smoke was awarded an impressive star from the New York Times and was featured on Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate.”
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes (2 lbs.)
- Spiced Pecans (1 oz.)
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes – Mashed Sweet Potatoes: Sweet Potatoes, Maple Syrup, Brown Butter, Cream, Vanilla, Lemon, Salt, Black Pepper
- Spiced Pecans – Pecans, Egg Whites, Dark Brown Sugar, Clove, Cinnamon, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store items in the refrigerator.
- Items last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Warm in a non-stick saucepan until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- If necessary, add milk or cream to thin (not included).
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with spiced pecans.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Blue Smoke ships Wednesday & Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.