Blue Smoke ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Blue Smoke has been serving New Yorkers some of the nation’s best BBQ for decades and now, just in time for the holiday season, they are shipping iconic Southern pies! This Key Lime Pie is tart and creamy—perfect to help get you through the winter.
Blue Smoke is a New Yorker who remains a Southerner at heart. Part of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Blue Smoke has been serving Southern style barbecue in the Big Apple since 2002. Named for the curl of smoke that rises from a barbecue pit, Blue Smoke sources ingredients from some of the best Southern farmers and purveyors, proving that roots run deep, even for food. One of New York City’s best barbecue restaurants, Blue Smoke was awarded a star from the New York Times and was featured on Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate.”
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Key Lime Pie
Graham Dough: Crisco (soybean oil, fully hydrogenated palm oil, palm oil, mono- and diglycerides, TBHQ, citric acid), light brown sugar, flour, whole wheat flour, salt, buttermilk
Key Lime Pie Filling sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, key lime juice
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is shipped frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Pie can be kept refrigerated for up to five days.
- Blue Smoke ships Monday and Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.