Alabama White Sauce Chicken Wings
- STEP 1 Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- STEP 2 Place your pan of chicken wings with the lid securely on into the oven.
- STEP 3 Cook for twenty minutes.
- STEP 4 Remove from oven and remove the lid off the pan of chicken wings
- STEP 5 Place back in the oven for another 20 minutes
- STEP 6 Remove hot wings from the oven. Remove the wings from the pan (15 pieces) and into a mixing bowl
- STEP 7 Add half of your AWS to your chicken wings . Toss until coated.
- STEP 8 Repeat as necessary for the rest of your wings.