Blue Smoke ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Blue Smoke’s Backyard Barbecue Chicken is a crowd favorite homestyle barbecue chicken mopped with Blue Smoke’s signature BBQ sauce.
Blue Smoke is a New Yorker who remains a Southerner at heart. Part of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Blue Smoke has been serving Southern style barbecue in the Big Apple since 2002. Named for the curl of smoke that rises from a barbecue pit, Blue Smoke sources ingredients from some of the best Southern farmers and purveyors, proving that roots run deep, even for food. One of New York City’s best barbecue restaurants, Blue Smoke was awarded a star from the New York Times and was featured on Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate.”
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 1 Backyard Barbeque Chicken.
- Choose to add 12 Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Choose to add on your own selection of sides
Side Add Ons Include
- 1 Qt. Creamy Coleslaw
- 1 Qt. Mac & Cheese – The creamiest mac & cheese you will ever eat, with cheddar, American, and spices that separate this from everyone else’s. (Requires Assembly)
- 1 Qt. Pit Beans
- 12 Cornbread Muffins
- The chicken and Kansas City BBQ sauce should be avoided by those with an allium and fish allergy (Worcestershire sauce has anchovy)
Chicken – kosher salt, black pepper, Spanish paprika, light brown sugar, garlic, onion. Kansas City BBQ Sauce: onion, garlic, honey, molasses, light corn syrup, Worcestershire, dark brown sugar, cider vinegar, coriander seed, cayenne, smoked paprika, ancho, black pepper, celery salt, lawrey’s seasoning salt, cumin, ketchup, water
- Creamy Coleslaw – Mayonnaise, honey, champagne vinegar, Tabasco, black pepper, salt, savoy cabbage, poblano pepper, carrot, fresno chili, soy, miso, mustard, horseradish, cayenne, white vinegar, paprika, garlic, sugar, celery salt, fennel seed, cumin, cinnamon
- Mac & Cheese – Elbow Pasta: semolina, durum flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid – Cheese Sauce: Butter, onions, garlic, cloves, bay leaf, black pepper, nutmeg, Aleppo, cayenne, champagne vinegar, heavy cream, cheddar cheese, American cheese, salt
- Pit Beans – Pinto beans, cannellini beans, bacon, yellow onion, green bell pepper, smoked paprika, salt, kosher salt, chipotle tobacco, texas pete, chili champagne vinegar, molasses, ketchup, Dijon mustard, water, Magic Dust (salt, sugar, celery salt, garlic, onion, ancho, paprika, fennel, cayenne, cinnamon, cumin, white pepper, black pepper), Kansas City Barbecue Sauce (onion, garlic, honey, molasses, light corn syrup, Worcestershire, dark brown sugar, cider vinegar, coriander seed, cayenne, smoked paprika, ancho, black pepper, celery salt, lawrey’s seasoning salt, cumin, ketchup, water), pulled pork shoulder
- Cornbread Muffins – Flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, jalapeno tabasco, chipotle tabasco, egg, butter
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Transfer your order from the shipping box to a freezer or refrigerator promptly after delivery, may be stored for up to 12 months
- Sauces can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Once thawed, enjoy within 3 days
- Preheat oven to 250
- Transfer to an oven-safe container
- Heat for approximately 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165
- Blue Smoke ships Wednesday & Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.