Cheese and spices work in perfect harmony for this classic Southern party snack.
Like a small town kid who once made her way up north to the Big Apple, Blue Smoke is a barbecue restaurant rooted in the traditions of the American South. Named for the curl of smoke that rises from the pit, Blue Smoke is a New Yorker who remains a southerner at heart. Blue Smoke’s menu features ingredients sourced from some of the best Southern farmers and purveyors, proving that roots run deep, even for food.
As part of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, guests enjoy unparalleled service to match the world-class dining experience.
Each package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 2 pts. Pimento Cheese
- 2 Sleeves Saltines
- 1 Cup Candied Jalapenos
Pimento Cheese – Cheddar Cheese, Cream Cheese, Mayo, Pimento Peppers, Red Onion, Jalapeno, Garlic, Onion, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Unbleached Flour, Soybean Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Malted Barley Flour, Baking Soda, Yeast, Pork, Water, Paprika, Sodium Erythorbate, Dextrose, Sucrose, Sodium Citrite, Sodium Nitrite
Candied Jalapenos – Jalapeno Peppers, Granulated Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Celery Salt, Turmeric, Chili Flake, Cayenne
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Transfer Pimento Cheese and Candied Jalapenos from the shipping box to a refrigerator promptly after delivery
- Spread pimento cheese on saltine crackers
- Top with a candied jalapeno pepper
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Smoke ships Wednesday & Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.