Blue Owl Bakery ships its famous red velvet cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s restaurant is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. Blue Owl’s red velvet cake features 3 layers of moist red velvet cake filled and frosted with a homemade cream cheese icing—an irresistible classic!
Everyone in the tiny town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal, and word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The bakery’s famous Caramel Apple Pecan Levee High Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 6" Red Velvet Cake
- Each cake is 4" high
- Contains no preservatives
Contains: Egg, Gluten, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, place cake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cakes last up to 10 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Allow cake to thaw for 2-3 hours at room temperature.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.