Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, MO, knows Mary Hostetter’s restaurant is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. Her Peach Pie is made with fresh peaches baked in a homemade pie crust topped with buttery flavored pie crust
- Each Peach Pie is 9" and serves 6-8 people
Golden Sweetex, flour, salt, peaches, sugar, orange food coloring, national 465, egg
Instructions / Storage
- Fruit Pies are made to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice. They arrive baked
- Upon arrival, allow pie to thaw 1-2 hours at room temperature.
- Fruit pie is served best when heated in the microwave for 15-20 seconds (individual microwave times may vary).
- Pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.