Levee High Caramel Pecan Apple Pie
Pies are made to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice. They arrive unbaked. Upon arrival, place pies in the freezer. Frozen & unbaked pies can be kept for 3-4 weeks. Once baked, pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- STEP 1 Allow pie to thaw at room temperature for 5-6 hours.
- STEP 2 Brush the top with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- STEP 3 Bake in a 350F preheated oven for 60-75 minutes. Crust should be golden brown and apples soft when tested with a toothpick.
- STEP 4 As pie cools, heat caramel pecan topping in microwave until soft and spreadable.
- STEP 5 Spread on top of the pie crust, starting above the fluting, and work upwards until the entire pie is covered.
- STEP 6 Enjoy!