Blue Owl Bakery ships its famous Gooey Butter Cake nationwide on Goldbelly! A true regional classic, this golden buttery yellow cake is Missouri’s absolute must-have dessert, and nobody makes Gooey Butter Cake better than the Blue Owl! This sweet and dense flat cake is baked until golden brown, features a rich, gooey sweet cream cheese filling, and is topped with powdered sugar.
Everyone in the tiny town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal, and word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The bakery’s famous Caramel Apple Pecan Levee High Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things.
This package includes 2 Gooey Butter Cakes
- Each cake serves up to 9 people and measures 8″ × 8″
- Cakes contain eggs, butter, flour, sugar, cream cheese
- Contains no preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with ice packs and may thaw in transit
- Store in your refrigerator and enjoy within 10 days
- Alternatively freeze in a sealed bag for up to 3 months.
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.