Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, MO, knows Mary Hostetter’s restaurant is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. But word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie—each one piled high with 18 hand-peeled and hand-sliced apples has traveled around the world and made Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven.
This yummy cheesecake from The Blue Owl features a gooey butter cake crust with a creamy gooey butter filling. Uniquely rich and delicious.
- Each Gooey Butter Cheesecake is 8" and serves 8-10 people
- Contains no preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice. They arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer or refrigerator. Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or in the freezer for 3-4 weeks
- To serve from frozen, allow cheesecake to thaw at room temperature for 1-2 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.