Blue Owl Bakery ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! This yummy cheesecake from The Blue Owl features a gooey butter cake crust with a creamy gooey butter filling. This gooey butter cheesecake is uniquely rich and delicious.
Everyone in the tiny town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal, and word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The bakery’s famous Caramel Apple Pecan Levee High Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things.
- Each Gooey Butter Cheesecake is 8" and serves 8-10 people
- Contains no preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice. They arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer or refrigerator. Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or in the freezer for 3-4 weeks
- To serve from frozen, allow cheesecake to thaw at room temperature for 1-2 hours
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.