Blue Owl Bakery ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Blue Owl Bakery’s homemade German Chocolate Pie is rich, creamy, fudgy chocolate filling in a tender, flaky pie crust topped with a layer of dark chocolate, homemade German chocolate icing, and drizzled with more dark chocolate. Serious stuff!
Everyone in the tiny town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal, and word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The bakery’s famous Caramel Apple Pecan Levee High Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things.
- Each German Chocolate Pie is 9" and and serves 6-7 people
- Contains no preservatives
Butter, Cocoa Powder, Sugar, Eggs, Cornstarch, Salt, Vanilla, Evaporated Milk, Brown Sugar, Coconut, Pecan Pieces, And Dark Chocolate. The Pie Shell Is Butter Flavored Crisco, Salt, And Flour.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made to order and arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place pies at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Pies can be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the fridge for 4-5 days and in the freezer for 2-3 weeks
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.