Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, MO, knows Mary Hostetter’s restaurant is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. But word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie—each one piled high with 18 hand-peeled and hand-sliced apples has traveled around the world and made Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven.
Blue Owl’s Chocolate Passion Layer Cake is a chocolate lover’s dream. This cake features 3 layers of rich chocolate cake with chocolate mousse spread between each layer. The cake is then frosted in chocolate buttercream, then flooded with chocolate ganche and garnished with chocolate shavings.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 6" Chocolate Passion Layer Cake
- Each cake is 4" high
- Contains no preservatives
Eggs, oil, butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, cocoa
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are made to order and shipped frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, thaw cake for 2-3 hours at room temperature
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.