Tender cherries are piled into a bed of hand-rolled pie crust and snuggled up under a hand-woven blanket of tender pastry. Enjoy a Blue Owl Cherry Pie, baked hot and fresh in your own oven.
Everyone in the tiny town of Kimmswick, Missouri, knows Mary Hostetter’s Blue Owl, founded in 1983, is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal, and word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie quickly traveled around the world and made her down-home Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven. The bakery’s famous Caramel Apple Pecan Levee High Pie was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things.
- Each Cherry Pie is 9" and serves 6-7 people
- Contains no preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Cherry pies are made to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice. They arrive baked
- Upon arrival, allow pie to thaw 1-2 hours at room temperature.
- Cherry pie is served best when heated in the microwave for 15-20 seconds (individual microwave times may vary).
- Pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.