Everyone in the historic town of Kimmswick, MO, knows Mary Hostetter’s restaurant is the spot for a delicious, country-style meal. But word of her famously tall, flaky-crusted Levee-High Apple Pie—each one piled high with 18 hand-peeled and hand-sliced apples has traveled around the world and made Blue Owl Bakery a source for a true slice of heaven.
Tender cherries are piled into a bed of hand-rolled pie crust and snuggled up under a hand-woven blanket of tender pastry. Enjoy a Blue Owl Cherry Pie, baked hot and fresh in your own oven.
- Each Cherry Pie is 9" and serves 6-7 people
- Contains no preservatives
Instructions / Storage
- Cherry pies are made to order, frozen and shipped with dry ice. They arrive baked
- Upon arrival, allow pie to thaw 1-2 hours at room temperature.
- Cherry pie is served best when heated in the microwave for 15-20 seconds (individual microwave times may vary).
- Pies can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Owl Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.